FAST TRACK YOUR FRONTIER Milessm STATUS
FRONTIER MILES STATUS MATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of our web pages and website ("Website") and the services offered by us on the Website
- By using the Website and the Service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting
- The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
2. Status Match is offered to all eligible airline frequent flyers
- These terms and conditions can be varied at any time.
- To be eligible you must join the Frequent Flyer/Rewards Program offering the match and meet their eligibility criteria, pay any fees applicable and submit details of Elite Status held with another airline Frequent Flyer/Rewards Program
- Where Elite Status is held with more than one Eligible Airline, the Status that delivers the highest tier in the Status Match Promotion will be used.
- LDC and the Airline reserve the right to reject or revoke the Status Match if fraud is found or for any other reason
- The status match offer is a one-time only offer.
- The option to purchase a higher tier may be offered to Eligible Frequent Flyers.
- Eligible Frequent Flyers may include existing program Members.
- Status rules and limitations remain at the sole discretion of the Rewards Program.
- Only 1 status match per individual
- Offer subject to change without notice
- A status match is only offered to members who have achieved elite status through actual flight miles or segments in another program or have purchased a buy-up in Status Tier
- You agree to receive communications related to the offering, including:
- completed application notification
- Confirmation of approval or rejection
- Offers related to Buy-up or other related promotions
- Verification and approval will be completed within five working days.
- You consent to these communications by submitting the email address during application
- Where we sell LDC or any of its assets, or we change ownership or our corporate structure, you consent to us transferring data we hold (including your personal information) to any third party as part of any such process.
4. Future Qualifications
- In order to retain your status, you’ll need to meet the requirements of the airline’s Frequent Flyer Program you have matched into
- All terms and conditions of the Airline Frequent Flyer/Rewards Program apply
5. Offers and Payments
- The offer is administered by Loyalty Data Co Pte Ltd (LDC), a Singapore entity and “Loyalty Status” will appear on your bank statement for any payments made under the offering
- The application fee is non-refundable and you agree that it covers expenses related to verifying your Status online and administrative costs incurred in administering the offering
- Payments are only made via the LDC website using credit or debit card
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to your payments
- You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorised or accepted.
6. Representation, Warranties and Indemnities
- You represent and warrant that:
- all information that you relay is true, accurate and not confidential to or owned by any other person
- You will not use the Website or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions
- You use the Website and the Services at your risk
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any material or content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any offering
- Subject to our obligations under any non-excludable provisions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability for all claims under or relating to these terms or their subject matter, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, is limited to the amount spent under the Service Offering. In calculating our aggregate liability under this clause, the parties must include any amounts paid or the value of any goods or services replaced, repaired or supplied by us for a breach of any non-excludable provision.
- Subject to our obligations under the non-excludable provisions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include:
- special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or
- damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with or resulting from your use or alleged use of the Website, or the Services, a breach of your representations and warranties or your violation of the rights of any third parties.
7. Contacting Us or Complaints
- if you wish to make a complaint, please refer to our website where contact details are provided